The Niatus Bag is made from white-tailed-deer leather. This stylish design has a detachable shoulder strap, two handles, an inside zip pocket, and a button closure. Niatus is a versatile piece that you can carry with you from workday to evening ceremonials.
Why in Archive? This piece was used in our photoshoot.
Colorway: Black / Cognac
- Made from vegetable-tanned, white-tailed deer leather.
- Designed in Helsinki, Finland
- Made in Sastamala, Finland.
Please remember, that leather is a natural material and our articles can showcase subtle variations that are not flaws. Since each of our articles is unique, there might appear differences between images and articles.
- Sewing thread from Gütermann
- Inside pocket with YKK zipper closure
- Hardware from Italy
- Adhesive fabric from Tampere, Finland
Take care: Proper care helps with not only the appearance of the item but also protection against the elements.